Friday, April 19, 2013

A nice problem to have

When I'm not micro-pressing, I'm teaching at St. Lawrence College, and like many teachers, I just can't read for pleasure during the school year. Maybe it's because I do so much reading when I mark. Maybe it's because I'm tired at the end of the day. Maybe it's because I'm lazy.

But the winter semester ENDS NEXT WEEK. I am a wee bit giddy at the thought of sitting in the pale spring sun and....wait for it...reading for pleasure.


But what to read?

I will start by re-reading Melanie Dugan's next book to be published by UpStart; Bee Summer will come out spring 2014. It's going to be an excellent summer read!

But seriously, what to read? Maybe it's time to figure out how Goodreads works so I can find some good recommendations.
                                                                                            
 
What are you doing tonight? Maybe you should listen to CFRC's Finding a Voice and hear some more readings from the Lake Effect 6 launch! Five to six pm, 101.9 FM on your dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment